Our Featured Crypto Casino – Haz Casino
Talking about exclusiveness, you will have Haz Crypto Casino in the top 1%. After this crypto casino started operating in 2017, Kiwi players were opened to a lot of opportunities. Some of which include the choice to bet with real money or cryptocurrency.
The best part about these platforms is the crazy number of bonuses and rewards it promises its players.
What else is the best way to a gambler’s heart in 2024? Sweet bonuses and promotions!
Haz Casino surely knows the way to Kiwi bettor’s heart. When we took a look at the casino, we saw a lot of bonuses for both new and regular Kiwi bettors.
By registering for the first time, King Billy will give its new player a generous welcome bonus to kickstart their career. Not only that, players will also get lots of free spins bonuses, cashback offers, reload offers, and jackpot opportunities to win millions. The best of it is the masterclass King Billy VIP program for regular Kiwi players.
In addition to the generous bonus program, Haz Casino takes pride in its gaming portfolio. This portfolio has an array of over 5,000 casino games, from pokies to table games and jackpot specialties. Unfortunately, there is no live dealer option available at the casino. We hope King Billy really considers this option as fast as possible.
And the most important part of the casino is the exclusive banking operation that allows Kiwi bettors to use cryptocurrency and fiat currency. For the sake of this article, we are happy to announce that Haz Casino accepts cryptocurrencies, including:
- Bitcoin, BTC.
- Ethereum, ETH.
- Dogecoin, DOGE.
- Litecoin, LTC.
Is Crypto Gambling Legal in New Zealand?
Yes. No gambling laws in New Zealand restrict players from enjoying crypto casinos in 2024. However, it is important to know that the country frowns upon online gambling operations within the country. As long as it is an offshore casino that accepts Kiwis, any player in NZ can enjoy real money and crypto gambling.
On the other hand, it is advisable to pay attention to a few things if you want to gamble and have fun at a crypto casino. First, make sure the casino is licensed by a renowned gambling jurisdiction. You can verify this by reading the “About us” of the platform. If you find legal jurisdictions like Malta Gaming Authority, Curacao, or UKGC, the casino is safe enough.
Another important thing to consider is the availability of games at the casino. Ensure the casino has a good range of games, from table games to pokies, live dealer options, and many more. Once you are assured it has these games, go ahead and check if they offer nice bonuses and promotions. If you are able to check out these factors, then you can gamble at the casino.
Why Kiwi Bettors Should Play at Crypto Casinos?
No doubt, there are a lot of reasons every gambler should be playing at a crypto casino in 2024. These platforms are just too classic. Nevertheless, here are a few reasons we think Kiwi bettors should play at these brands:
- Security and Decentralization: Playing at a crypto casino is the most secure and decentralised form of gambling on the internet. Most crypto networks are owned by no government or banking institutions. As a result, it allows players to deposit, withdraw and play casino games through private transactions. In terms of security, Blockchain technology is responsible for making users transact with their assets without interference from scammers.
- Fast Banking: In terms of speed, crypto transactions are unarguably fast. Unlike traditional card payments, where transactions take up to 3 days to get processed, it is different with cryptocurrencies. Transactions with these assets take no more than an hour. Imagine having to make instant cash out with these options!
- Anonymity: Most times, you just need your space to gamble online. Cryptocurrency casinos offer you the chance to get that space. There is no need to reveal too much information to the bank and play at the site. With a simple address, you can play at a crypto casino hassle-free.
- Nice Bonuses and Promotions: Crypto casinos are popular for delivering the best set of bonuses and promotions to their players. You get the chance to claim all kinds of bonuses and promos, including free spins, crypto bonuses, cashback bonuses, reload bonuses and much more. The BTC no-deposit bonus is the most common offer for new players at a crypto casino. Of course, you get the chance to get free money just by signing up at the casino.
- Fun Games: Most BTC gambling brands in 2024 partner with expert game developers to offer fun games. With this, you will get access to a wide number of crypto games and newly-released pokies on-site. Whether it is pokies, roulette, baccarat, dice, craps, keno, sports betting, horse racing, live dealer options, or jackpot titles, these brands are there to deliver.
- Privacy: Having a private gambling session is nice, right? With regular casinos, there is no way you can be sure of gambling and no one is monitoring you. Who knows? Your spouse, the government or the bank might be tracking your transactions. At times, this can be very disturbing. So, if you need an untraceable and private banking session while gambling, crypto casinos have got you.
Regular Online Casinos vs Crypto Casinos in 2024
If you are still deliberating whether to go for a crypto casino or the regular casino, here are a few differences between these platforms you can consider:
Benefits and Drawbacks of Crypto Casinos in NZ
As good as crypto casinos may seem, they definitely do come with certain drawbacks. Let’s explore these drawbacks as we highlight the pros and cons of crypto gambling brands in 2024:
Lots of games to choose from.
Mouth-watering bonuses and promos to water your bankroll.
Safe, secure and reliable.
These platforms usually accept NZD.
Plenty of banking options to choose from, besides cryptocurrencies.
Mostly targeted to high-rollers ready to wager high amounts.
Certain bonus restrictions.
Getting Bitcoin No Deposit Bonus in 2024
The Bitcoin no deposit bonus is one of the most common types of welcome rewards for players at a crypto brand. These brands offer a bonus for new players to be able to try their gaming services without risking their own funds. The best part of this bonus is that it does not require you to make any deposit beforehand.
At zero cost, new Kiwi players can get the no deposit Bitcoin bonus by just registering. Instead of putting your own money at risk, this bonus can do that for you. It might be offered in the form of a cash bonus or free spins. Either way, you get the chance to play games and hopefully win real money at zero cost.
6 Tips To Get The Most of a No-Deposit Bonus at a Crypto Casino in 2024
The Bitcoin no-deposit bonus is a bonus offer from a casino. Still, many players end up messing up their gambling experiences with this offer. For this reason, here are 6 tips for you to get the most out of your no-deposit offer:
Verify The Wagering Conditions of the Bonus
Casino bonuses and promotions always come with wagering requirements. These requirements are a method the casino uses to test a player’s loyalty to using the brand. It usually states the amount of bonus you must wager before you can claim any winnings from it. Some casinos put players off by imposing strict wagering conditions, like 50x and above. If you come across such casinos, please avoid them. Stick to casinos with less strict conditions.
Check Other Players’ Reviews about the Casino
To be sure you are going for the right casino offer, read other players’ opinions about their experience with the bonus. If find several reviews stating the same issue about the casino bonus, stay away from it. However, make sure you find enough reviews to read before deciding.
Use This Offer To Test The Casino’s Dependability
The Bitcoin no-deposit bonus is a chance for you to test if a casino is fair and reliable. Maximize this opportunity and use it to check if the casino is suitable enough for you to start depositing your money or cryptocurrency. Also, be careful about sharing too much information with the casino while registering. Most casinos will not ask for too much to give you a no-deposit bonus.
Try The Available Games at The Casino for Free
Still on the subject of testing the casino’s fairness, use the bonus to try out games for free. If you just want a little fun here and there, you can use this bonus to try games for free without committing.
Have you ever wondered why casinos give free money? Of course, to attract players. How about the casino losing money by offering this bonus? That is not entirely true. Through bonus limits and conditions, casinos make it harder for players to use the BTC no-deposit offer. So, if you want to enjoy your no-deposit bonus, take your time to read and understand the terms and conditions of the casino and be watchful.
Make Sure Customer Support Is Available
Finally, you want to be able to lodge complaints anytime you can not use a part of the casino’s service. Or probably, you do not understand the terms and conditions of the casino bonus. With available customer support, you will be able to get your answers. So, ensure the casino have good and responsive customer support for your own good.
Are Crypto Casinos Legal In NZ?
Yes. Crypto casinos are legal for Kiwi players to use in 2024 as long as the casino is an offshore or abroad operator.
What Coins Do Crypto Casinos Accept in 2024?
At crypto casinos, you can use all kinds of coins, including Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum, Dogecoin and many more. However, this depends on the crypto casino you decide to sign up with. So, make sure you check well to know if a casino accepts the coin of your choice before signing up.
Will I Get Charged for Using Cryptocurrency?
No. Crypto casinos will not charge you a dime for depositing and withdrawing on their platform. However, you might need to pay a meager fee for using cryptocurrency at a crypto exchange.
Can I Receive a Bitcoin No Deposit Bonus?
Yes. Every Kiwi player of legal age can receive the BTC no-deposit bonus. All you need to do is sign up at a no-deposit crypto casino and grab your reward.